Once a month the surgery closes from 13:30 until 08:30 the next working day for staff training and education. This is in accordance with a Government initiative called “Protected Learning Time”.
Notices of closure of the surgery are posted around the surgery, and on the front and back doors.
Emergency care is provided by the local deputising service. If you require the services of a GP when the surgery is closed for protected learning time, please contact the main surgery number and you will be given details of who to contact.
- July 16th 2020 – Thursday
- September 16th 2020 – Wednesday
- October 15th 2020 – Thursday
- November 18th 2020 – Wednesday
- January 21st 2021 – Thursday
- February 17th 2021 – Wednesday
- March 18th 2021 – Thursday