Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes
- Date: Wednesday 1 December 2021
- Time: 10.00—12.00
- Venue: online via Zoom
About This Event
Sharing and accessing patient health data is changing, and it is important that members of the public and patients understand how and why this is happening and have the opportunity to share their thoughts and experiences.
We are delighted to invite you to a workshop to discuss your experiences and views. The following speakers will give short presentations to help frame your conversations:
- Non Hill, patient — The patient perspective & personal story
- Emily Jesper-Mir, Understanding Patient Data — What the public think and feel about using data
- Sir Jonathan Montgomery, Professor of Healthcare Law at UCL — The ethics of sharing data
What are the Aims of This Event?
To create a community of interest amongst the public in Buckinghamshire and the Milton Keynes area regarding the use of patient data, with the hope that they can help impact, promote, and champion the changes happening in their specific area.
Who is This Event For?
- Interested members of the public
- Patient representatives
How To Register
To register your interest in this workshop, please contact Lucy Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details and the Zoom link will be sent to you once you’ve registered.